May 9, 2013

I got transferred north to Mossoro!  But first I want to tell you about Queimadas because I love the people there with all my heart!  Most recently we baptized Milena's mom and Cacau.  It was during stake conference and everything looked pretty.  I love how the gospel changes peoples lives.  God is truly working miracles there. 

Tuesday night is called Noite de Integracao and once again we were in charge of it.  We had Tiago start the Restoration movie while Sister Matos and I ran home to make popcorn and juice.  We had the members practice sharing the Book of Mormon with their friends and then we played Backwards Charades (a game I learned from Shea Moon :))  I didn't know I was being transferred yet, but as we ran to grab Chocolate Tapioca for perhaps the last time that night, I had a feeling kind of leave me like this wasn't my area anymore.  

I didn't want to leave the people in Queimadas!  But I am ready to learn new things in Mossoro.  My new companion is from Kansas!  


No comments:

Post a Comment