1 de Julho


Kimberly's Mission Split into two missions, and she is now in the Brazil Natal Mission.  Until her mom figures out how to change her address in the right blog column, This is Kim's address for the rest of her time in Brazil:

Sister Kimberly Johnson
Brazil Natal Mission
Av. Interventor Mario Camara, 2066
Dix - Sept Rosado
59062-600 Natal -RN
Brazil

Oi!
Our new Mission President for the Brazil Natal Mission gets here today.  I was just called as Sister Training Leader for the Mission.  I get to meet the new President tomorrow and eat lunch with him at his house. :) I meet with all the training sisters of the mission, give them lessons, and go on splits with them.  So I'll be traveling a lot!  I´m really excited to meet the new President tomorrow.

This week was great, we´ve had one baptism since I got here (almost a transfer and a half) and he´s the son of a Menos ativo, but we got her coming back to church so that was awesome.  Right now I´m just working on the people who have friends we can teach who aren´t members.  I planned like 4 family nights this week (We'll have to re-schedule one because now i´ll be in Natal) but I´m excited for the rest.  The members have been getting excited about missionary work... I have to run with the fire they´ve got while they got it :) :)

It's been a challenge communicating with my companion from Peru because of  our language barrier since she speaks only Spanish, but luckily she's learning Portuguese fast!

Beijos!
Sister Kimberly Johnson

1 comment: