Abolicao, Mossoro

Us with President and Sister Soares
Life is good here in Abolicao, Mossoro. I know it's Jesus Christ directing this work and I'm so happy to be a part of it. I'm training a new girl from the United States and I'm really excited to share with her all the cool culture things of Brazil and be able to laugh about the differences too. It's so odd that I've forgotten what things were weird for me when I first got to Brazil. And when I do remember some things, like I was terrified of drinking the water, I wonder if she's thinking the same thing.         Here's our scripture of the day with fruit to share:
"And as I partook of the fruit it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruit." 1Nephi 8:12 The fruit of the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment